Backing up DigiPhotos

Buchan 35 11:26 27 Dec 04

I`vw got about 5 Mb of photos in different folders that I`d like to put onto 1 CD. I`ve tried putting them all into one file and printing that but all I got on the CD was the first folder in the file. What am I doing wrong please? Thanks in advance

1x11456 12:24 27 Dec 04

what you need is a program such as ulead picture show or somthing like there are plenty of trial ones knocking about try the ulead site and get a free trial it will give you some idea of wht you need to do and what you need.. hope that helps a little.. :-)

jack 12:34 27 Dec 04

Try these

1. create a new folder and trander the picture folders in the new one. You the burn one folder and its contents

2. Create a new folder and then tranfer the CONTENTS
of each folder in to the NEW giving a folder with all images.

These are desktop operation - no extra software required.

I a have a special folder named CD STUFF on the desk top, and anything thats needs burning -Images/Texts/Music/Programs[Dare ISay] go into this and then it is easy to find one folder from te Burner window.

Buchan 35 15:11 27 Dec 04

Jack,
Can I burn them all onto 1 CD doing it this way?

jack 15:15 27 Dec 04

Yes you can
What Burn program do you have?
Leave the CD in the 'open mode' and you can keep coming back to it until it is full -600 Mb worth.

Buchan 35 15:18 27 Dec 04

jack, Win xp system

Irishman 15:58 27 Dec 04
  jack 19:58 27 Dec 04

Win XP's built in is Ok but not very intuitive, alright if there is nothing else.
The leader of the pack is NERO get your self a copy
it will work wonders for your burnings

Buchan 35 20:29 27 Dec 04

Jack and all othersmany thanks for help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…