Background Sound Prob on webpage

woodpecker 17:01 21 Apr 05

Hi I have used a previous post to add a background wav file to a particular webpage. However I want there to be a short delay of 2 seconds before it starts to play and I am having trouble with the delay attribute in dreamweaver due to the abysmal help files. I have so far added the following to my head code - bgsound src="../wavs/Wots_That_Smell.wav" loop="" delay="2000"> which I thought would add a 2 second delay however it just plays it straight away and if I go up to 4000 it doesn't play it at all. Any ideas? BTW does anyone know the code to tell it to auto resize an image to be able to see the full thing. If I add a link to a thumbnail on my site and tell it to open in blank it does this automatically but as I want to add sound to some images I am having to create separate webpages and the picture is not auto-resizing at the moment. Many thanks Marcus

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…