Background for photo's

ThickMick 19:16 10 Dec 07

A few years ago I had a programme supplied with a printer which allowed you to change the background of a photo automatically without cutting and pasting etc. Wonder if anyone has any ideas what it might have been or a programme that does the same.

Example is click here

Technotiger 19:59 10 Dec 07

Like this? click here

ThickMick 20:12 10 Dec 07

Similar Technotiger but it did it automatically without having to select an area.

hssutton 20:39 10 Dec 07

I've been into photography for 40 years and digital for the past 7 years and have never come across software that will do this automatically

Technotiger 20:45 10 Dec 07

I have Googled in vain I am afraid. Will be interesting to see if anyone else can do better.

ThickMick 20:52 10 Dec 07

Was about 6 years ago and will have a look through some very old odds and ends. Also trying to remember name. Also might have been a scanner not printer.

Many Thanks for the help and will see what I can find.

ThickMick 20:58 10 Dec 07

Was about 6 years ago and will have a look through some very old odds and ends. Also trying to remember name. Also might have been a scanner not printer.

Many Thanks for the help and will see what I can find.

woodchip 22:30 10 Dec 07

All you do is use the Magic wand Selection tool in a Photo edit program, Then use the fill bucket. You may have to invert the selection. If it’s not what you want click on edit\undo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…