Backdoor.Suslix.B

Ixora 15:17 20 Nov 04

My Granddaughter appears to have got this virus Backdoor.Suslix.B residing in her computer. I have tried to remove it with AVG which she runs every day but it reports that it cannot remove it. The said virus is in C:\Windows system32\msc.cpl I have looked on Google to try and identify it and find a way to remove it but there is nothing there. Could anybody tell me how to remove this virus manually for her and has anybody else come across it. Thanks for any suggestions.

ACOLYTE 15:19 20 Nov 04

.Cpl is a control panel extension so will be in use most of the time,you may need to scan in safe mode try click here

running this in safe mode,if you have xp disable system restore first.

ACOLYTE 15:19 20 Nov 04

.Cpl is a control panel extension so will be in use most of the time,you may need to scan in safe mode try click here

running this in safe mode,if you have xp disable system restore first.

Ixora 15:44 20 Nov 04

Thanks for that. I won't be able to try anything until early next week so will leave post open for a while. Will post with results later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…