backdoor trojan virus wont go

djbenny 13:43 29 Apr 06

click here

there is a picture it wont go and a dialup thing keeps appearing in my connections and "access members Area" icon keeps reappearing on the desktop

ScarFace(M.O.D) 13:46 29 Apr 06

do you know what the trojan is called? if not download a good antivirus program or use the one u have to find out what the name of it is. have you tried to delete it? if it doesnt let you it might be hooked into your system32 repair file. if thats the case let me know and i will help u get rid ok?

skidzy 15:10 29 Apr 06

Try running Ewido first click here
And A2squared click here

Both very good programs and safe to use.

johnnyrocker 15:39 29 Apr 06

i think you might find spy bot will get shot of this one?

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:15 29 Apr 06

You might try to run the programmes in safe mode. Turn on computer and keep tapping F8 until a B&W screen appears-select safe mode.

djbenny 21:56 29 Apr 06

hey i've descided i'm gonna formatr my pc and reinstall xp :) as my pc is going slow and needs refreshing :D

Strawballs 22:55 29 Apr 06

A bit drastic but that will work!

skidzy 08:50 30 Apr 06

Like Strawballs says,a bit drastic.Hope you have backed up any files you need to save.

If you havnt formatted yet,i reckon you only need a good clean up with the right programs.There is always plenty of help here to advise you of what to use.

For further advice once formatted use these programs with updates at least every 2 weeks to look after your system.

Spybot Search and Destroy
click here
Avg free av
Zonealarm firewall
click here
click here
click here

Anything without the click here can be found at click here
Using these programs will look after your pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…