BACK UP MY SYSTEM

tAtu*! 11:07 05 Feb 07

Hi all

I see on the news page the Acronis 10.0 product. Looks really good for backing all your system up.

Can anyone recommend a 'FREE' program that will do the basics that this featured product will do??

Just want the basics really, something that will back up the system if failure occurs!!

Thanks

Totally-braindead 11:11 05 Feb 07

Acronis 10 is a very complicated program and works well. You will not be able to get a free one that does the same in my opinion. Certainly not on freeware.
There was a link to Acronis 7 which you could get free and it works fine and that might be your best bet. Unfortunatly I no longer have the link to it but perhaps someone else can help.

rawprawn 11:22 05 Feb 07
  Belatucadrus 11:33 05 Feb 07

click here worth a try.

birdface 12:19 05 Feb 07

Hi,When I tried to download Acronis 7,I started getting a lot of spam e-mails,I let them have my safe e-mail address, that was a mistake,Never had any problems before I download,Now I have had to set it to friends and family only, to get rid of them,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…