Back IE7 Window grabbing focus.

leedaz 15:30 03 Mar 07

Got a very irritating problem I can't solve. If I have 2 IE7 windows open, and I'm reading the front one, the other just appears in front with the address bar highlighted in blue. Also the page refresh click noise accompanies this behaviour. I then need to click the taskbar to get my original window back. Also If I have just 1 window open, the add.bar turns blue as though the page was being refreshed. Any Ideas?

anskyber 15:43 03 Mar 07

Is this for all sites or is it for sites which auto refresh, eg the BBC football results?

Also do you mean windows or tabs?

leedaz 15:58 03 Mar 07

Hi anskyber, It's all sites and in the window not the tab, I've just been looking around internet options, and on General- Browsing History-Settings button there is an option to check for newer version of stored pages, Which was set to automatically, I've just changed it to 'every time I visit the webpage' see if that does anything. Will have a surf round and report back.

leedaz 16:10 03 Mar 07

Still happening, it's the click in the background denoting that the page is refreshing its self although it doesn't actually refresh, it just pops up in my face! Will try a restart and see if that helps after changing that setting. Been full of cold last few days and feeling a bit lousy,so If I don't get back for a day or two, apologies, but any help greatly welcomed.

leedaz 08:33 04 Mar 07

ttt

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now