~* Back Up Forum & Database Help *~

dhaneshrs 18:54 07 Aug 05

Hello folks ..

I started using IPB forums .. and i have a few queries i would like to ask ..

Assume i have installed the forums with the database and its working now .. I have 50 users that have signed up .. now sumthing just comes up like reg problem ( happend recently with me and my previous installations got deleted ) well in that case the forum tables and catagories i have made plus the users that have signed up .. all these things i would like to back up ..

Its like sumthing similar to a Norton Ghost Image .. lol .. i want to back up everything every month .. so that incase sumthing happens .. i cant just upload the folders and add the sql database needed and thats all .. gets back to the state it was b4 i backed up ..

Could sumone please explain the steps to create a backup of an entire forum site and how to patch it back up to a clean server again ..

Hope i could explain my self ..

Thankx

powerless 19:09 07 Aug 05

Your IPB License allows technical support via a support ticket.

Or you can use their forums providing you have identified yourself as a customer.

Or click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…