Back Up

Winston Churchill 09:32 02 Feb 03

Does anyone here know about any good back up software that costs less than £100 or is even better free? I would like it do be cdr - cdrw compatable, as the one that I have is several years old and only supports floppy, wich with the amount I need to back up it would take 600 of them, I know that you can just burn the files to cd, but I want files AND settings, I am baffled as none that I have looked at say that they are CDRW - CDR compatable, any help.

Thanks.

Tom.

-pops- 09:39 02 Feb 03

Drive Image 2002 will write to CDRs and CDRWs subject to certain conditions. £32 ex VAT from dabs.

There are others but I use this program without problems.

Do not use CDRWs because of unreliability. CDRs are so cheap, you can use those and chuck 'em when you have a newer version.

Brian

nick_j007 13:38 02 Feb 03

Read this article as posted below. It's a great photo site I visit quite often, but here is an article that addresses an issue I had the same as you. Ok, here they're talking many pictures needing to span a few CD ROMS, but the principle remains the same.

Hope that helps?

Nick Jones

click here

nick_j007 13:40 02 Feb 03

Again:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…