Azureus Download problem

warthog01 10:34 01 Jan 08

I'm running XP Pro with Azureus as my default bit torrent programme. When I download from a commercial site linked to Azureus (such as PureTnA), all is well, but when I attempt a download from a bit torrent site, absolutely nothing happens--no download; no upload--a red frowny face and much frustration. Is there a difference in the two types of site and/or what am I doing wrong?

harps1h 11:31 01 Jan 08

have you looked at the dashboard to establish if a link has been created and if so at what download rate is it working. there is a possibility that there is no available upload from which you can download

warthog01 11:46 01 Jan 08

Hi Harps

Yes, in fact, just to test it I downloaded a music video from the dashboard--all went well, but I've got five different pending downloads from bit torrent sites that have not had any activity at all--seems too many to just be a coincidence. btw all of these show seeders and leechers available.

harps1h 21:42 01 Jan 08

if it is not displyaing a kb rate then you are not getting a seed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…