Away all day yesterday so..

Stuartli 13:36 23 Mar 04

..don't know if a large AVG update was posted....

Djohn 13:49 23 Mar 04

Yep! I think it was Stuartli. I had done mine before logging into the forum but feel certain it was posted. j.

Stuartli 13:59 23 Mar 04

Thanks. I couldn't check because of the maximum of two pages at present..

Sir Radfordin 14:21 23 Mar 04

away for a whole day...shocking how did you cope?

Stuartli 09:17 24 Mar 04

I'm still trying to work that out myself....

Actually my son and I did a 300-mile plus round trip to buy the (latest) car of his dreams - although from a very well-known make, this particular variation is surprisingly rare and he discovered one via the net after several weeks' of checking out availability of nearly new examples.

Tj_El 09:25 24 Mar 04

ahhh! what a lovely father... ;-)

I'll bet he was pleased as punch (as they say).

Stuartli 09:32 24 Mar 04

He was...:-)

But, just in case you've got the wrong impression, he paid for it himself...:-))

Tj_El 15:16 24 Mar 04

Well who's to say either is the wrong impression?
:-)) lol! If he bought it or you bought it, for me the very fact that you went with him means a lot. :-)

As a son myself, everytime I did things with my 'old man' (sadly, now departed the shore of life) I thoroughly enjoyed the partnership involved.

Stuartli 18:01 24 Mar 04

Yes, it's one way of being able to have meaningful conversations without the distraction of the female members of the clan..:-)

We often have time to ourselves and have done so for many years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…