AVSEQ.DAT files in Nero 6

mustardcharlie 22:38 25 Oct 06

Hi Guys
This might seem like a trivial problem but it's really bugging me so I hope someone can help. I have recently been burning a lot of short avi files as video CD using Nero 6. (I won't go into the reasons, for this as I'd go over my 4500 word limit.) As I have over a hundred of these CDs, I've written a database which sorts, catalogues and numbers these files so I can easily find files, episodes etc. This was fine when I was just recording them as data CDs, but now I need to record then as video CDs and Nero 6 gives them the files the title of AVSEQ 001, ....002 and so on. The Nero help files dont exist and neither does the link they point to and when you go to their web site, download the help file and make some attempt to find it, it's about as much use as a pointy stick at Stalingrad. Does anybody know where to change this in Nero? Sorry if I'm being paticularly dumb here, but I just can't see it at the mo'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…