Avi to DVD Part 2

Insomnia 23:56 26 Jan 06

I'm using "VSO DivX to DVD" to convert my movies to DVD format. (i) It takes about 3/4 hours for it to convert a movie(my system is an AMD Athlon XP 3400 and 512MB RAM) but just wanted to check whether this amount of time was normal or whether the software is rubbish?! You can find it on download.com.
(ii) Also when burning a series of programmes onto a disc can i put them on individually or would i have to join them somehow?

ashdav 00:59 27 Jan 06

Converting to dvd is a long process.Ant where between 2 to 4 hours is normal depending on the avi file.
If you use your computer for anything else at the same time (eg browsing) it will take longer as most converter software will try to use 100% of your cpu.
If you want to put multiple files on a dvd join them at the avi stage as dvd converters will try to fill the disc with whatever size file you start with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…