AVI to DVD???

Hi,

Does anybody know how to record avi movie on to a dvd? as I have tried all sorts and are still not able to get it to work?

Thanks in advance.

gobi 13:33 16 Mar 05

Details please. Record AVI movie to DVD or make DVD out of AVI movie? What is the AVI source?

I have the family movie running on realplayer at the moment and want to put it on to DVD disc

I have the family movie running on realplayer at the moment and want to put it on to DVD disc

BigMoFoT 13:39 16 Mar 05

you will lose a lot of qulaity in doing so - depending on the original qulaity it may be too poor to watch however click here has lots of free tools and apps to use!!

website does not work

Yoda Knight 13:52 16 Mar 05

Nero Vision Express allows you to do it, but I've never had any joy with the quality

gobi 13:55 16 Mar 05

I assumed that the movie was captured from a digital camcorder into your computer in AVI file, and you are playing the movie file on your Real Player. If that's so, there are many ways to do it. To make a DVD out of the AVI file, you could encode it to MPEG2 file with FFMPEG (free) or TMPGEnc (30 days trial) and author it using TMPGEnc DVD Author (trialware), or your burning program.

gobi 13:56 16 Mar 05

I think BIgMoFot meant click here

BigMoFoT 14:55 16 Mar 05

sorry should have been click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009