AVG7.5: AVG* Pop-up.

ened 12:45 07 Jun 08

I have looked on the AVG forum for this and there does not appear to be an answer.

Does anybody have any idea how to stop the annoying reminder (which is now occuring daily)to upgrade?

As, apparently with many others, I decided to wait until later in the year (or not at all) before upgrading because it slowed my machine down.

Joe R 12:57 07 Jun 08

ened,

in my view, the best answer to this. click here

ened 13:25 07 Jun 08

but I like AVG and hopefully in the next few months they will iron out the bugs in V.8.

Ijust want to stop the pop-ups.

thetic 15:21 08 Jun 08

I get a couple when i boot up ened nothing to much that bothers me realy. Not enough for me to switch to version v8 witch i have on my desktop. Its a pain in the a****.

crosstrainer 15:26 08 Jun 08

I could not get version 8 to run on Vista Ultimate properly at all. BSOD's on scanning etc.

It does, however run perfectly on XP Pro SP3.

My problems were nailed down to PC Tools Spyware Doctor, which didn't like AVG at all.

rdave13 15:45 08 Jun 08

I'm with Joe R here. Years ago had problems with AVG and decided to go with Avast!. Never looked back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…