AVG, Zone Alarm Pro and Mailwasher Pro

belmore1 15:59 26 Mar 03

I have AVG and Zone Alarm. Received email from Zone Alarm suggesting that if I upgrade to Zone Alarm Pro before March 31st they will throw in Mailwasher Pro free.

Do I need Mailwasher Pro if I have AVG? Getting somewhat confused. Will someone enlighten me please................?

Many thanks

HighTower 16:06 26 Mar 03

Think you can download mailwasher from click here and try it out free. It basically allows you to preview your email messages directly on the server before you download them and also can detect viruses before they get to your computer. It's quite good for bouncing email back to junk mail senders too. It's a useful application, especially if somebody sends you a 20mb attachment that you can't be bothered to wait to download - just zap it directly from the server.

flecc 19:25 26 Mar 03

Mailwasher Pro is a new product with enhancements and it now costs money. The old free version is still available as HighTower says, but it will no longer have any upgrades.

belmore1 18:42 27 Mar 03

HighTower & flecc - thanks for your input

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…