avg updates

lignum vitae 14:26 28 Jan 05

I am having trouble updating my AVG free edition.When I click on update after a long pause I get "Internet connection failed.Please check your Internet connections.I am on line at all times during this.Anyone any ideas........Thanks

Chezdez 14:27 28 Jan 05

their server is really busy with people downloading updates, it's been happeneing an awful lot recently, just keep trying

JaßîsFaß ˜ 14:31 28 Jan 05

Some people have reverted to updating direct from website. But I do believe it is just a busy server. I've changed my update time to 10:00 pm to overcome it.

TOPCAT® 14:45 28 Jan 05

Just tried it myself and got another update straight away! TC

daisy2bell 14:49 28 Jan 05

This is happening a lot lately, just be patient and keep trying. It will eventualy download.

howard60 14:54 28 Jan 05

they appear to be offline now

Alan H E 15:00 28 Jan 05

Updated yeterday evening and informed no more updates about 10 mins ago

lignum vitae 15:16 28 Jan 05

Thanks for that everyone.I will try again later this evening.

Jade 14 G 15:52 28 Jan 05

You will see from my post l have been all day trying to update and thought it was something to do me or aol as they kindly said that you cannot use AVG with aol, didn't answer me whwen l told them l had used it and Zone Alarm for 5 years.
I found downloading the whole thing quicker than getting the update, that was after l unistalled the other one.
Jill

lignum vitae 18:55 28 Jan 05

waited until 1900hrs and bingo it worked first time..........thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…