avg update problem

patso 19:18 25 Oct 07

i am having problems updating avg at the moment has anyone else got this problem,my net is working fine is it the web site does anyone know ?

Totally-braindead 19:21 25 Oct 07

I do occassionally have a bit of bother, not at the moment though, I would suggest you try again later as all websites can have problems.
If you can't get any updates by say tommorrow then worry about it.

SANTOS7 19:23 25 Oct 07

Might just be busy have you tried again lately, if that doesn't work uninstall/reinstall prog normally works...

patso 19:52 25 Oct 07

ok thanks the shield is coloured again and things seem to be working now as its not greyed out,when i click check fop updates i get this message an error has occurred during the update process the update process cannot be completed

scolley 00:25 26 Oct 07

Avg Had a big update on the 25th oct, which took my free AVg to 7.5.503, once this was done i manuely done another today friday 26th at 00.15 gmt, hope this helps but if not a uninstalland reinstall should do the job
Scolley

patso 21:46 26 Oct 07

ok thanks again for all the help.things seem to be working ok now and my version is updated to the same one scolley thanks again to all for replying cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…