AVG Update now working

joelmb 11:58 24 Jan 05

Hi. For the last week or so, AVG autoupdate tells me there are new updates available but when I click to download it doesnt do anything. Sometimesit gets the file info of the file to download but then just sits there before eventually just closing the window having done nothing. Next time I restart it again alerts me that the update is available.

I went to the Grisoft site to try and manually get it but can't download it there either. Anyone having same problem? sorry is this has already been posted but the search feature of this site never works for me!

joelmb 12:01 24 Jan 05

It doesnt work for a week, i post this message, quit the browser, and it had just downloaded. Wow you guys are good! :)

Stuartli 12:11 24 Jan 05

AVG updates have proved somewhat difficult to download in recent times - it took me about two hours to fully update a mate's occasionally used laptop yesterday with a big control file.

I've found the best thing to do is to just leave it having clicked on Updates and let AVG do it itself eventually.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…