AVG update failed again

alB 21:29 27 Oct 05

Just noticed that my AVG a/v has failed to update, this happened last week , has anyone else had the same problem today? ...alB

Starfox 22:13 27 Oct 05

But I have been having problems all this week with AVG,lost count of the updates I have had over the past few days.:o)

The Reiver 22:23 27 Oct 05

same here - could'nt update earlier on in the week and last week - but all fine last night and updates came through as expected

alB 22:48 27 Oct 05

Got the updates but had to restart for them to take effect, this is something I have never had to do before,except when I upgraded to the new version 7.1.362, I wonder if this is a feature of the latest version. I'll see what happens at the next auto update...alB

spuds 23:36 27 Oct 05

Similar problem about a year ago, just keep trying, it downloads eventually.

GuZ><0r 23:40 27 Oct 05

My avg just updated fine, if this helps

Bren.ie 09:13 28 Oct 05

I have had similar problem in the past month.

Go to click here webpage and find the relevant upgrade page for your version of AVG and download and install the latest upgrade manually.

After installing the manual upgrade future upgrades installed automatically

alB 17:37 30 Oct 05

Auto updated this evening with no problem, version 7.1.362, seems to be working OK, Cheers all...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…