AVG update..

Stuartli 11:19 11 Mar 04

Just done an AVG update check - got one and now at 398.

Mike2002 11:23 11 Mar 04

I've found the AVG update connection to be very eratic during the past couple of weeks or so. It used to connect within seconds, but now I can wait up to a minute and nothing happens. Keep trying I suppose.

deadneat 12:17 11 Mar 04
  Stuartli 14:11 11 Mar 04

Been overtaken by events it seems...

Valvegrid 15:33 11 Mar 04

Follow these instructions, it does work:

click here

IClaudio 15:57 11 Mar 04

Take a Gold Star and go to the top of the class :))

I've been struggling with this for weeks - and expected to find the answer in PCA Helpline, just shows how lazy you can get! Thanks a zillion...

Border View 16:26 11 Mar 04

I too have been having problems with AVG. thought that because it was accessing their site in the blink of an eye something must be wrong. Been trying a few times. My previous download was 392. Just done a manual click to update, waited a while and it did. Now have Update No. 399. Lesson - be patient.

Stuartli 16:26 11 Mar 04

This particular answer was in PCA HelpRoom - you must have missed it:

click here

I prefer to use FreshDownload and the direct grisoft website link (if it won't download using the TaskBar icon), updating via the Control Centre's Service>Update>Folder option.

Border View 16:27 11 Mar 04

Should have wread "not" accesing their site in the blink of an eye. Fingers ahead of themselves again.

lindyloo4 17:17 11 Mar 04

Just got 399 after 3 attempts.

IClaudio 17:34 11 Mar 04

Yes, I noticed the link after I posted - but I'd have been totally confused trying to work through that thread: Valve's link was a lot clearer, don't you think ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…