avg update

pat2068 18:02 02 Mar 04

i have been trying all afternoon to get the latest avg update it keeps telling me it cannot get a connection i have broadband i have tried the avg website but i dont know what i am looking for or where to install it if i get it could someone please help thanks leo

Valvegrid 18:06 02 Mar 04

It's a large file, just be patient and keep trying occasionally. I managed to download after four attempts.

Paul.

Valvegrid 18:06 02 Mar 04

It's a large file, just be patient and keep trying occasionally. I managed to download after four attempts.

Paul.

Dagwoood 18:09 02 Mar 04

Check out TOMCATs earlier posting"another avg update"as I post a link to the avg site. This will take you for the correct area to download from.

If you open avg on your system and click on the info tab, you will find their what version your running and what virus database number your up to.

Dagwoood 18:09 02 Mar 04

Check out TOMCATs earlier posting"another avg update"as I post a link to the avg site. This will take you for the correct area to download from.

If you open avg on your system and click on the info tab, you will find their what version your running and what virus database number your up to.

pat2068 18:28 02 Mar 04

i have went to the website and downloaded the update to my desktop but i dont know to get the update into avg tried browsing to open it but nothing in grisoft will open it what do i do with it now thanks leo

pat2068 18:28 02 Mar 04

i have went to the website and downloaded the update to my desktop but i dont know to get the update into avg tried browsing to open it but nothing in grisoft will open it what do i do with it now thanks leo

blanco 18:40 02 Mar 04

The file needs to go in the update folder in Grisoft AVG. Programme Files. Then get the 'run AVG up from the system tray and it should start the update process.
If I have trouble with the update, I download 'save' straight to the folder and it works fine.

blanco 18:40 02 Mar 04

The file needs to go in the update folder in Grisoft AVG. Programme Files. Then get the 'run AVG up from the system tray and it should start the update process.
If I have trouble with the update, I download 'save' straight to the folder and it works fine.

justme 19:30 02 Mar 04

Finally managed to get a connection and download the update.

justme 19:30 02 Mar 04

Finally managed to get a connection and download the update.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017