AVG problem

Hetti 16:22 16 Feb 08

I have just downloaded AVG free software, it installed OK but when I try to open it from desktop I get this message.
In blue title bar it says ...Windows No disk,
in the window it says ..c0000013 parmeters 756bf9c 4 75b6f9c 75b6f9c, beneath that there are three buttons ..Cancel...Try again.. Continue.
I click the cross in the top right corner to close window and AVG starts as normal, but Im afraid the programme is corrupt and maybe not working as it should.
Has anyone got an answer for this problem?

palinka 16:38 16 Feb 08

I've used AVG for several years. I've also downloaded copies for friends; occasionally the download doesn't complete properly.
I suggest you completely delete the current version/download. If any bits are left they will conflict with a clean re-install.
When you've done that start again.
Make sure you're downloading the FREE version from click here
When asked do you want to Save or to Run choose Save. Then when the download has finished double click on the setup icon on the desktop and that will install the programme and give you the standard AVG desktop icon. You can then delete the setup icon.
And if you did it this way the previous time, delete the setup as well as the program before starting all over again.

Hetti 18:37 16 Feb 08

palinka

Did as you suggested, but still getting the sme message.
AVG says Im fully protected, but wonderng f I should try another AVirus

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…