AVG nightmares!

Rhuddlan 19:43 16 Jun 05

I have windows xp home sp2 and ZA both updated. I tried to download an update for AVG before and a message kept appearing saying that the update couldn't be downloaded. So I decided to install the product again, upon visiting the website, I notcied a change and things had been mobved around, smaller fonts and lack of info on where to find the AVG free edition makes this site s**t now! Anyway, when visitng the AVG free edition page, all I get is page cannot be displayed, can anyone help, I need AVG back ASAP!

VoG II 19:46 16 Jun 05
  Rhuddlan 19:48 16 Jun 05

Hi Vog, just found that thread as u replied, tried updating from the folder, but can't download any updates, page cannot be displayed is all I am getting, also the sam thing happens on the avg free edition website

VoG II 19:55 16 Jun 05

The Grisoft page (my first click here) loads fine for me.

Rhuddlan 19:57 16 Jun 05

I have now managed to install AVG 7.0 but still can't download updates through the net or can't even get onto the website to download updates from there, HELP!

Technotiger 19:58 16 Jun 05

Hi, the Grisoft site works fine for me too. Maybe you need to do a disk cleanup and all the other things like empty Temp Files - defrag etc?

Rhuddlan 20:00 16 Jun 05

Internet connection seems to have slowed down, don't know what is going on

Rhuddlan 20:00 16 Jun 05

Hi Technotiger, but gthe comp is only a few weeks old, and already done all of that too. Any other ideas?

VoG II 20:02 16 Jun 05

Run this click here

Rhuddlan 20:02 16 Jun 05

Just got a msg from ie saying that update cannot be downloaded from AVG site something to do with the site beging unavilable or down, first time I have seen that msg.

Rhuddlan 20:05 16 Jun 05

Cheers for the link, will try again later, thanks for all the help guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…