AVG Free Edition

marilynbell 17:10 06 Mar 04

I've been updating my friends computer while she is away and usually update AVG on Saturday, I had a job getting the download today because I understand the servers are busy, eventually I got it ok, however on checking the update site on the internet I notice that there are 3 updates for 5th March, as I have been updating only once a week does that mean that I have missed a load of updates or does the one I've been downloading once a week cover all the ones I've missed

hugh-265156 17:22 06 Mar 04

no.the last one is all you need.

open avg control and click information,if it says database 393 then you all up to date.

johnnyrocker 17:26 06 Mar 04

i would configure avg for automatic update daily in configurations and set it for the most likely time the machine will be on line as the default is 8 am.

johnny.

marilynbell 17:31 06 Mar 04

Ok thanks for that as I was only switching it on once a week I was a bit concerned, I'll tell her to configure for automatic updates when she gets back Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…