AVG found JS/Loop Virus

Chegs ® 11:30 27 Jun 04

I d/l and installed "Evrsoft 1st Page 2000" and ever since AVG has been detecting 3 instances of the JS/Loop virus.Is AVG mistaken,or is it possible that this program is carrying the trojan? I have checked thru google and there is a JS/Loop trojan,should I let AVG contain this file,or should I just ignore it(and how do you tell AVG to ignore it)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:19 27 Jun 04

Let AVG move the infected file(s) to the virus vault then run the program and see if its working correctly.

If not and you realy want to ues the program and risk the trojan you can restore the files.

Chegs ® 13:35 27 Jun 04

I did allow AVG to remove it,the freeware prog isn't really vital to my system apps collection.I d/l it to evaluate its usefullness,but I haven't got round to actually using it yet.As AVG isn't really happy about its presence I will remove it and perhaps reinstall it sometime in the future.

1x11456 15:27 27 Jun 04

this is more than likely a stupid prank trojan which keeps telling your anti virus that you have it all the time hence the loop dont think its harmfull just anoying but i would not take any chances...kill the beast..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…