AVG Email scanner Problem

ACOLYTE 10:37 01 Jun 05

This has just started over the last few days AVG is set up to scan my incoming emails from my BT account and my Yahoo account all has been working well and still is from the BT account,but when it scans the Yahoo account it will seem to stop on 5/6% of the emails,i thought it was because they were big emails but on inspection online they were not, so i deleted them cos they were junk anyway,but even when i close my email client down the AVG scanner is still going in the sytem tray and the icon is still on screen the only way to get rid of it is to restart the pc is there a cure for this?
I have looked in the AVG control centre and everything is working as it should be,oh i use Increadimail on an XP system witch has been faultless up to this.

ACOLYTE 23:57 01 Jun 05

I have managed to stop this happening by not letting Increadimail check for emails in my yahoo acount,but its not what i wonted to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…