//some 3rd party need geo

AVG Download not working

akzah 11:59 05 Jul 03

Hi

Yersterday disaster struck when my brother (who has know been beaten to death) installed Edonkey on my computer and this resulted in WinXP being able to do nothing except crash.

Everything has no been formated and reinstalled. Though I can't get AVG in download, there site says its being rebuilt over the weekend and there download links to the programme don't work.

Anyone know hwere I can thenm from?

Akbar

VoG II 12:11 05 Jul 03

Not sure if it will work but you could click here

VoG II 12:11 05 Jul 03

Or off a cover disk.

akzah 12:17 05 Jul 03

All the download links are not working, i think i have disc with it on some where.

so3003 12:27 05 Jul 03

Well I'm in the process of downloading the latest update so once you get an old version installed you should be able to update alright over the weekend. Though the update servers recently changed, can't remember the old ones but the one in use just now is free.grisoft.cz

Scott

akzah 12:37 05 Jul 03

thanks, I downloaded it though as the site is not working properlly I still have recived the serial number and my old one does not work.

lindyloo4 12:47 05 Jul 03

I've just downloaded update 296 but it took a few attempts - it kept saying I had no Internet connection.

Just keep trying.

Linda

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…