AVG CLOCK

johnnyrocker 00:04 21 Oct 05

how can i reset it as it is 24 hrs out after a restore and i am concerned about my protection off to bed now but if you check i have had the problem all day.

johnny.

phil46 01:07 21 Oct 05

I have just noticed mine is the same i must admit i have never noticed it and i can't find anyway of changing it .

phil46 01:14 21 Oct 05

No i don't think this is a clock i think it has todo with updates ect.

Gandalph 02:08 21 Oct 05

The clock that you are referring to is the time the program was last updated.

johnnyrocker 10:40 21 Oct 05

every time i try to manual update it says there is an update but it cant find the file and the icon is greyed out, presumably til it auto updates like last night,it is set to update daily which it will do tonite but til then will remain greyed out because it is out of date and i feel it a bit risky.

johnny.

ACOLYTE 10:57 21 Oct 05

I had this this morning,even though i updated last night it still said my avg was out of date when i booted the pc today,i went click here

the issue is explained and tells you how to update manually i have just done this and now its working fine.

johnnyrocker 11:18 21 Oct 05

tried the manual update and rebooted with same results, went to the control centre and ran update check and it received another one, all ok now cheers for the help folks.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…