AVG?? blocking outgoing mails from withinOE

p;3 18:05 07 Jun 05

am on btopenworld.com for my OE account;
I have already done the SMTP authentication thing that it required as from today; trying to send mails from within oe and all are getting "bounced aback" by AVG

" authentication required - Your email could not be sent. To fix this you must make a simple change to your email (known as SMTP authentication). For advice visit "
I have already done the authentification; I have spoken with the support centre who advise me I may need to adjust something in AVG , but what I do not know; I can still send and receive mails via my other web based mail address, but now cannot send anything via OE;

advise gratefull asked for please:)

click here I have also gone to this address, gone through all IT askes me to do , and it is telling me that "OE is not installed on you pc"......

sa far as I know I can still receive into OE from server but not send ANYTHING from within oe now:((((

p;3 18:33 07 Jun 05

I have completely disabled AVG and still I am unable to send mail from within oe; am about to try sending from the bt server..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…