avg block on email attachments

notrom 18:36 05 Nov 04

Normally I don't have a problem with AVG automatically removing any email attachments as possibly unsafe. However, I have just purchased on-line tickets to Luton airport and travel insurance for a week in Poland; unfortunately, details of both were contained in attachments in the confirmation emails.

Have tried disabling the AVG e-mail scanner and have looked at AVG's website but the first didn't seem to work and I couldn't find anything of use in the latter.

Any suggestions how to retrieve the attachments? We fly to Poland in just over 36 hours' time, so any help greatly appreciated!!!

I have Windows ME and Outlook Express 6

VoG II 18:37 05 Nov 04

In Outlook Express, Tools/Options, Security tab, Untick "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus".

notrom 19:55 05 Nov 04

Thank you so much VOG for digging me out of the dark brown stuff. Much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…