AVG antvirus

woodworker bike 10:51 21 Feb 06

My virus is outdated and cannot get update can anybody help me plese.

mole44 11:08 21 Feb 06

try uninstalling the progran then reinstalling it that worked for me when i had a problem

SANTOS7 11:13 21 Feb 06

If mole44's idea doesn't work just try again later, you may get a checksum error which means AVG's server is busy, AVG is a great Antivirus but a victim of its own popularity because it works so well...

spuds 10:13 22 Feb 06

A number of people seem to be transferring from AVG to Avast, due to its automatic updates. I use both AVG and Avast, each being on separate computers. Even though I am very satisfied with AVG,it as served me well over a number of years, but at times it can get annoying, especially during and after some updates. Avast click here

Mit123 18:55 23 Feb 06

have you tried going on AVG's site and downloading the updates from there??

palinka 14:38 26 Feb 06

The simplest thing would be to download a complete new copy of AVGFree. Delete the previus copy before installing the new one.
There is no advantage to Avast over AVG in respect of automatic updates - you can set AVG to update automatically, including every time you start up your PC if you want it to do that.
Better is to use the Control center and choose your times, frequency, etc from the Update manager & Scheduler. You can also update "manually" in addition if you want/need to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…