AVG Anti-Spyware Free

GaT7 02:24 04 Nov 06

click here

Saw it posted at another forum. G

birdface 06:19 04 Nov 06

Will be interting to see if its as good as the Anti- Virus.

john-232317 07:20 04 Nov 06

It used to be called Ewido, its very good.

birdface 07:25 04 Nov 06

Already have Ewido,Is it just the same, Or has it been Upgraded,Anybody tried it yet.

Andsome 07:27 04 Nov 06

I always found that Ewido was excellent, until one day my computer started to freeze during scanning. The new AVG does the same. Very unfortunate.

Technotiger 07:39 04 Nov 06

Hi, I have only just installed the new AVG Anti-spyware - will have to see how it goes!
My pc is pretty well protected anyway, so if it gives me any problems I shall just uninstall it.

Cheers.

Meshuga 08:32 04 Nov 06

I have the AVG antispyware 7.5 and its as good as ewido was and no problems so far.

Cesare 08:52 04 Nov 06

I have used AVG antispy since Grisoft took over Ewido Malware and it works very well, same as when it was Ewido.

Technotiger 08:57 04 Nov 06

Thanks, good to hear those confidence boosters.

doveys 09:07 04 Nov 06

I've installed it and it's working fine. In fact apart from the occasional update notices I don't even know it's running.

spuds 10:38 04 Nov 06

Removed the original Ewido and installed this revised program, when it was first made available. Found that I had the same freezing problems that others have mentioned, so un-installed it.I think the main problem is due to what programs that you have on your computer, and compatibility between this new version.

At present I am testing out SUPERAntispyware as mentioned by VoG, as a possible substitute.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…