AVG activation Help needed

woodyturner 18:05 18 Feb 07

I made a previous posting about a file that kept opening that I did not understand, it was Sinic Avtivation. I could not close the file it just kept reopening. I now have afile that has apeared on my desk top called AVG Activation, this keeps opening on my computer with a warning not to open.
The problem is that it is messing up all my other programs. I get a continuas bleeping noise as I move the corsa and as I try to open files or enter passwords all the input spaces fill up with continuas lines of dashes and as I try to deleat them they just keep comming back. My dial up connection would not connect as my user name kept being deleated. I have used msconfig to disable all start up items. Can anyone advise on this problem file that I can not find or remove

brundle 18:17 18 Feb 07

I haven't seen your other post but it sounds like you need to generate a hijackthis log (click here) and post it here ( click here)for expert help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…