AVG 7

maz2 22:46 11 Nov 04

Can anyone tell me if this automatically configures itself to scan e-mail through OE or do you have to do something with it yourself, I'm not using it but some friends have it installed and as I usually have to sort it out if something goes wrong I'd like to be forewarned Thanks

Bagsey 22:53 11 Nov 04

I have just installed it and all was automatic setup. It looks good and imediately found a nasty on my machine that I knew nothing about.
Nice one Grisoft.

maz2 23:00 11 Nov 04

Thanks for that it was just that if something went wrong I'd most probably get the blame Cheers

Buchan 35 23:06 11 Nov 04

covering your 6 o`clock again maz2?

TommyRed 23:15 11 Nov 04

I had a problem with the e-mail scanner, resolved after re-boot click here HTH TR

Bapou 23:32 11 Nov 04

May be worth your while checking E-mail Scanner settings.

Open Control Centre,Double Click on E-Mail Scanner box, A dialogue box appears, click on Configure, In E-mail Scanning choose if you wish for your incoming and outgoing to be Certified.

The Outgoing box in mine was not checked and I prefer my recipients see at the end of the message AVG certifying all is well.

You may wish to do the same.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…