AVG 6 update and missing no in sequence

hatrickj 14:42 04 Apr 04

have just downloaded update # 650 but noticed that my last was # 648. Was there a #649 as I don't recall seein it on my daily view of US site. If there was can anyone tell me a) if I need it, b) if so how I can get it? Cheers.

colberly 14:44 04 Apr 04

As long as you have the latest update everything is fine. I am often away from home and miss loads, but just download the latest on my return.

Smiler 16:20 04 Apr 04

Don't wrry about two weeks ago the virus data base numbers went backwards for a day. As colberly states as long as you have the latest update and virus database all is ok.

hatrickj 17:12 04 Apr 04

Thanks both. Yet maintaining some form of sequence in update numbers seems to me to be a matter of good housekeeping. To suddenly go backwards as Smiler mentions to my mind shows a lack of that skill. it makes me wonder if all the problems of late and waht we have said on this topic is a harbinger of worse to come for both 6 and paid for service. I hope not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…