Avery After Burner DVD/CD Labelling System

Solartopi 12:49 30 Aug 06

Hi Folks,

Does anyone out there have the above Labelling System, Click 'N' Design, if so can you please Help me.

I Click on the Desktop icon and the software opens up. TIP OF THE DAY - I click OK. Click 'N' Design, blank page opens up. From File I choose NEW. Then I choose START WITH BLANK TEMPLATE.

Now when I go to put in Text, I Click the First A from Left of the page or CD Insert. Then I make a space on the CD Insert to type Text.

Now comes the problem. When I type on to the Space provided, after every six characters/Letters it goes down to the Next line on the Insert, but the space where I type the line keeps going on to the end.

I don't understand what is happening. I have uninstalled the After Burnes - Click 'N' Design Software and reinstalled it again but the problem persist.

Can anyone please Help.

Thanks

Solartopi

Solartopi 16:59 31 Aug 06

Hi Folks,

Thanks I managed to sort it out. How, I still can't remember how I got into this situation and how it all sorted out, can't remember what I did or clicked. but thank goodness it's back.

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…