Averatec reinstalation cd 3200 series

pj1664 19:48 27 Sep 07

Does anyone know where I could get hold od a reinstallation cd for Averatec laptop 3200 series. I have been to the site but cant find a link that will allow me to purchase a disc.

davidh50 21:22 27 Sep 07

pj try this link

click here

pj1664 20:15 28 Sep 07

Hi davidh50,Thanks 4 the link but unfourtanatly because no one replied to my posting, and I really thought nobody could solve this so I nstall my winxp home cd but using the COA key at the bottom of the laptop but it would not activate and after speaking to Microsoft in the US, they have advice me to uninstall the XP because this would effect my desktop won xp, without any choice I had to format the drive, so that leave me with One option only and that I think is the recovery cd from Averatec, I dont really know if that would work after I format the drive. Only if iknew about the F4 Key 2 days earlier. ow when I boot the pc all I get on a blank screen is NTLDR is missing press ctrl+Alt+Del to restart., Now since this files are associated with win XP, would it possible to load win xp using my home xp cd, just to get these files so windows could boot up on the F4 and hopefully restore to factory setting becasue I know partition D is still intact in the drive and this partition contain all the relevent drivers and so....I think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…