Avenue A inc.

swapper 11:36 29 Mar 04

Over the last week I have started to get a message from SpyBot that it has blocked Avenue A inc. every time that I log in PC Advisor.

I had this happen some time back, that is why I am using SpyBot, but now, everytime that I O.K. the message from Spybot, my PC Advisor page goes blank and stays blank, I have to go back to the previous screen and start again, sometimes doing this two of three times, all very annoying.
Any ideas please?

cycoze 11:42 29 Mar 04

It`s most probably down to the advertising on the site , a cookie or something , nothing to worry about , get spybot to block it or kill it every so often.

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:07 29 Mar 04

..it does help pay for the running costs of the site, allow it and delete your temp internet and cookie files once a week. It will do no harm ;-))

G

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:27 29 Mar 04

Goto the imunise bit in soybot and select block bad pages silently then u dint get the popup.

Regards.

edstowe 13:41 29 Mar 04
  swapper 07:35 30 Mar 04

Thanks for the imput :-)
I'll give every suggestion a try.
What I don't understand though is why the PC advisor goes blank and I have to come out, and return to the page, sometimes two or three times, but perhaps I can now resolve it, thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos