'ave a look

Bob The Nob© 11:50 13 Sep 04

will you rate my page. It been done on a free web hosting thingy and it is only goting to help promote my business.
click here for my site.
click here for the building site.

Sir Splendid©®™! 20:58 13 Sep 04

To add to the replies you already have in the Speakers corner. You need to be more careful with the spelling if you wish to make your site appear professional.

Forum Editor 23:12 13 Sep 04

information - everything there seems rather negative, and tells people what you can't do (not open for business yet, only able to accept repairs in Consett)rather than what you can do. There's also a rather confusing custom page link, which I assume is put there by your web host to help you with your design.

As already mentioned, there are several spelling/typing errors, and those, coupled with the almost complete lack of proper information lead me to think that you have a long way to go with your design. Keep at it, and come back here when you need more help.

Please don't post any more threads on the same subject - I've removed the second thread you posted here, and locked the one you posted in Speakers Corner. One's enough.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…