avast restore file from chest

jolorna 22:00 PM 13 Jun 08

how do i restore items from avast chest as it doesn't give you a option even though it says it in the help files was running a scan with a2, & the files i removed were all from a2 archive i had 4 before a2 had even finished a scan

jolorna 22:05 PM 13 Jun 08

they were all win32otwycal-ah have had a look and are false posotives

Taff™ 08:06 AM 14 Jun 08

Select the file and right click it, you get the restore option. If these files came from the Asquared quarantine though I can`t see the point. They`ve gone from one quarantine to another. What makes you think they are false positives? Has something stopped working?

jolorna 09:01 AM 14 Jun 08

the its avast that has them in the chest but there is no restore option in avast the files are in the a2 archive nothing has stopped working

Taff™ 09:07 AM 14 Jun 08

Open Avast and then click on the chest. Select the file you want to restore by left clicking it and restore is then an option.

If nothing has stopped working I would just leave everything alone!

jolorna 09:09 AM 14 Jun 08

i had a look but no restore option will leave it then thanks

Taff™ 09:31 AM 14 Jun 08

Sorry, In my last post I should have said right click the file in the chest.

jolorna 10:40 AM 14 Jun 08

i did right click but no option for restoring it that is why i posted

jolorna 10:47 AM 14 Jun 08

have sorted it now had to look in program files, i was looking in the logs before thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…