Avast! License Key

Glen 21:21 26 Feb 07

Can anyone help me to get the License Key for Avast! Anti-Virus. I got Avast! off the cover disc, installed it on my Win 98SE machine and find it very un-obtrusive and trouble free.
I telephoned the cover disc phone line, only to be
told to email "[email protected]" I was then told to address my enquiry to the CD Editor richard-clooke", but this was never answered.
All I want is the Licence Key to use this program after the 60 day period is over.
Glen

RickyC :-) 21:39 26 Feb 07

Hi Glen,

├četa is correct - you need to register on the Avast website to obtain the free key. Apologies for not including this on the CD interface.

When you register, don't forget to mention that you found out about the application from PC Advisor magazine!

I haven't received the email from you, but it appears that you've emailed richard-clooke. The email format is firstname_surname - so I think the email you sent will probably be returned as undeliverable. If I did receive the email, then please accept my apologies for not responding.

On another note, I've finally completed the redesign of the cover disc interface, and the May issue will include this new menu system. It's PDF-based - so I've been able to include more information on each of the main programs on the discs.

I'll be very interested in your opinions on the new menus, so please do let me know!

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…