Avast help

Iceman244 19:56 24 Jan 10

I am trying to take SHL verbal reasoning tests but they will not load.

I have gone through a lot of things with another forum user involving Java etc,but it has not worked.

I have been told that it could be my settings in Avast or Zonealarm that is blocking the pop up for the test which should run in its own window.

can anyone please help?

Many thanks

ame 16:28 27 Jan 10

Sorry nobody has responded to your request - I'm surprised. It may be too late now, but click here if you are still getting problems with popup windows not opening. It seems it may be your firewall.

iscanut2 17:31 27 Jan 10

Avast is not his firewall, it is Zone Alarm. Avast is an Anti Virus program. Does Avast block pop ups ?

ame 18:49 27 Jan 10

I know what they are. I have tried Avast and Zonealarm in the past but now use Norton IS 2010 so could not advise Iceman244 in his other post about SHL Test Not Loading whether Avast had a popup blocker. The link says Avast (albeit an old version) does not have a popup blocker but the problem may be caused by Zonealarm.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…