Avant Browser

lewis187 10:50 15 Apr 04

how can i configure zone alarms cache cleaner to delete or save the cookies picked up by avant browser and to clean the typed URL's history? because it is not available in the cache cleaner custom menu as it has only IE and Netscape.
also how can i make IE6 my default web-browser again? as i want to keep avant browser for me yet have IE6 as custom browser for anyone else using my pc.
thanks for any help.
Lewis

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:13 15 Apr 04

I think avant uses the same cache as IE but I can check later.

G

lewis187 11:15 15 Apr 04

cheers...its just when i go to check the list of cookies it shows many even though i have ran cache cleaner which is set to delete all but about 5 files and i cant just tick the delete cookies box under avant browser as this will delete the ones i want to keep aswell!!!

hoverman 11:40 15 Apr 04

I have an Internet Explorer icon on the Taskbar quick launch. If you don't have this, navigate to the Internet Explorer folder (in Program Files folder) and double click the iexplore icon. You will then be asked if you wish to make IE6 your default browser.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…