AV System Care

Charlie 3746 09:54 27 Jul 07

Further to my earlier thread
I've still have this infection on my computer - nothing seems to detect it. I have tried lots of free scans, The only one that identifies AV System Care is Spyware Bot but I think this is a rogue anti spyware download ( a rip off of Spybot). I would be most grateful for any further advice. I have emailed a log file to Xsoft for their perusal so fingers are firmly crossed that they can come up with something. I have tried Super Anti Spyware, Spyware Doctor, AVG, Spyware Detector, Spybot, Asquared,Adaware,Stopzilla,Symantec etc. etc

rawprawn 09:58 27 Jul 07

click here
Post your problem here, they will probably want an HJT Log

Charlie 3746 10:25 27 Jul 07

Thanks rawprawn - I know about HJT logs but could you tell me how to post the results please

rawprawn 10:29 27 Jul 07

You run HJT and when it is finished you ask it to print the log, then you copy it and post it on the site.
It is a long time since I used HJT but I think that is correct. If not I am sure someone will correct me.

Charlie 3746 11:38 27 Jul 07

rawprawn
Thanks a lot for taking the time to offer advice. I don't think your'e at all shellfish - cheers

rawprawn 11:46 27 Jul 07

Your "Welkom"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…