AV System Care

Charlie 3746 11:28 11 Jul 07

I keep getting annoying pop ups from this site - I've tried everything to get rid of them. AVG, Xsoft, Windows Defender. I've just installed Comodo Firewall and the bloody thing is still there. Any advice would be most welcome - thanks

mymate 11:33 11 Jul 07

If you put" av system care popup " in Google your find your answer .

Charlie 3746 11:43 11 Jul 07

I've tried that - one site says xsoft is the answer. I've bought this ages ago and it's never spotted it once let alone get rid of it

VoG II 12:56 11 Jul 07
  Charlie 3746 14:28 11 Jul 07

I just ran Super Anti-Spyware - it found 127 infections that the other programmes had missed. Thanks VoG - can you please tell me how to stop theses infections entering my pc again?

VoG II 14:32 11 Jul 07

Try SpywareBlaster click here to prevent malware from installing.

This does not have to be kept running all the time. Just run it now and again to update its definitions.

Charlie 3746 14:41 11 Jul 07

Av System Care just popped up again whilst downloading SpywareBlaster - should I scan again?

Charlie 3746 20:38 11 Jul 07

Tried VoG's advice but the problem is still there, still getting loads of pop ups from AV System Care. It looks like the scans are not picking it up - any further advice would be most welcome - thanks

Charlie 3746 16:54 18 Jul 07

I am still trying to get rid of AV System Care, I have tried everything - HELP!

sap411 04:21 27 Jul 07

VoG, thank you so much for that advice. My system is clean as a whistle and no more pop-ups from that aggravating AV System Care.
Charlie, I hope you got that off as well. I found out that mine was from iwon download. Before I was on their site, I hadn't had one problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…