Autoroute to cd from desktop to use on laptop

rins36 22:44 08 Jul 04

I want to copy autoroute from the desktop pc to cd to use on the laptop pc whilst on holiday

is there an easy way to do this?

johnsims 22:53 08 Jul 04

Just install autoroute onto the laptop from the original cd and make sure you take the cd with you when you go on hols - for the data.

rins36 23:58 08 Jul 04

I dont have the original cd...autoroute came installed as software on the desktop pc

The only cd's I have for the desktop are the recovery cd's & these were only given after the desktop pc died

What I want to do is copy autoroute from the desktop to cd then install on to the laptop pc

sicknote 00:02 09 Jul 04

I think that's not possible, you need the Cd

johnsims 00:06 09 Jul 04

Then unless someone knows different, I'd say you are stuffed. The installation shoves files all over the c: drive - program files folder holds most, but there will be .dlls in the system folder too. Also, there will be registry entries. How you find all the necessary stuff and get it onto an installable cd I just do not know.

There have been a number of routefinder software packages on the cover cds of the mags over the last year. Slap one of them on your laptop would be the cheapest way to go.

keenan 00:09 09 Jul 04

You also need the 'Run CD' for the data.

sicknote 00:13 09 Jul 04

Its also on copies of microsoft works suite,Maybe you know someone who has works suite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…