AutoRoute 2005

1936 19:50 27 Jun 05

I have been trying to find out how to change the Location Sensor on AutoRpute 2005 from Latitude/Longitude to Ordnance Survey Grid Reference.
When I could not work out how to do it I attempted to ask Microsoft but obviously their web pages are designed to keep customers as far away as possible.
So, could anyone please tell me what I need to do.

Klof Ron 20:33 27 Jun 05

In MS autoroute 2004 its done from the edit/find/os grid, might be the same in 2005.

1936 23:14 27 Jun 05

Maybe I have not made myself clear.
I want to find out how to change the Location Sensor on AutoRoute 2005 from showing Latitude/Longitude to showing the Ordnance Survey Grid Reference that I place my curser on. I know that if I go into Edit then click find and then OS then key in an O. S. grid ref it will find the place but what I want to do is to alter the location sensor so that instead of showing the latitude/longitude it shows the O.S grid reference. Then when I move the sensor I will be able to see what O.S. grid reference I am placing my curser over. I did it a year or so ago but I have forgotten how I did it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…