Automatically adding footnotes to Emails

Fat Cat 21:15 22 May 03

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to automatically add footnotes to Emails I send containing telephone number, company name , web adddress etc

Thanks in anticipation !

_Treb_ 21:20 22 May 03

Yep, go to Tools - Options - Sinatures and do your stuff.

The PC Doctor 21:21 22 May 03

if you use Outlook Express you can edit your signature. This will be added to the bottom of those Emails you specify.

Look under tools > Options then go to the Signatures tab

slowhand_1000 21:21 22 May 03

In Outlook Express if you click on the Tools tab, then select Options and in the window that opens select Signatures tab. Click on the button 'New' and insert your footnote in the box.

Tenner 21:47 22 May 03

In Eudora, click on Tools on the top bar and drop to 'Signatures' and take it from there. In use, you select the appropriate signature after you've written your email

Eudora Sponsored (small unobtrusive addvert in bottom LH corner )version 5.2 is free download from Qualcomm at click here

Regards

Fat Cat 09:14 23 May 03

Anyone tried it with AOL version 6 ? If it is possible I'd luv to know how !

Pesala 10:53 23 May 03

Sorry, I don't use AOL. In Opera it is easy enough to modify the signature.txt file from Mail, Manage Accounts, Edit, Outgoing, Signature.

The signature is automatically addeded after your message.

<message>

--

Signature

By typing the two dashes and a space in the signature itself, you can add text before the separator.

This is my signature

--

The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…