Automatic Windows 98 Backups?

Newuser1914 13:50 22 Mar 04

I use a Win98 PC in my office at work. I want to use the Win98 Backup utility to backup my hard drive to the NT fileserver at weekly intervals. I DON'T want to have to press the "start" button on a popup dialog box to start it but I want it to start and run completely unattended. I've tried checking the "run unattended backups " on the "properties" dialog for the job but it still won't start unless I click on the button.
Any advice out there? Is is do-able?
Thanks to any knowledgeable person out there!!
Irvin Allen

pj123 13:57 22 Mar 04

I would suggest that if you are on a network in your office then your "system department" should be doing daily backups anyway. As a Network Manager I do that.

Newuser1914 11:51 23 Mar 04

Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately our IT expertise is still in the dark ages and we don't have a network manager. Don't ask how we survive!!! I accept the implied smack of hands but I still need an answer to my question. Anyone?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…